If you are looking for something different to do on a Saturday night, come to the farm and pick your own flowers. Then, we will show you how to put the flowers and foliage together in a vase. We’ll talk about design, tools, and the mechanics of creating a bouquet.
Come as a group or come by yourself and make new friends. Sign up with a spouse, sister, your mother, or BFF. Fun with Flowers would be a fun evening with a club, your Sunday School Class, or your college friends. You are welcome to bring your own drinks, snacks, whatever you like to make it a relaxing evening for you.
- Friday and Saturday evenings available
- 18 and older
- Classes are limited to 20
- Class minimum is five participants, any less than 5 and your money will be fully refunded to you.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days in advance of your class date for a refund.
- I will have a mason jar for each participant, or you may bring your own vessel.
- Everyone may pick up to 20 stems. (That’s a LOT of flowers!)
- There may be, but unlikely, some flowers that have been tagged for an event and are off limits.
Classes are from 7-8:30 pm.
$40 per person, includes flowers, a vase, and some instruction.